If you're using a Layouts-enabled blog, you can associate an AdSense ad unit with a different AdSense account. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Blogger account at http://www.blogger.com
- Go to your blog's layout template page by clicking Layout on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the AdSense gadget
- Click on the Switch to a different publisher ID link at the bottom.
- Enter your AdSense login (the email address you use to sign in to AdSense).
We'll then update your Google ads to be associated with your preferred AdSense account.
You may also find it helpful to check out the general instructions for implementing AdSense on Blogger.