Once you've linked your AdSense and Analytics accounts, you can use the AdSense integration management page in your Google Analytics account to enable or disable AdSense reporting to an Analytics profile, change your primary property, or get the code snippets for your non-primary properties.
To access the AdSense integration management page:
- Sign in to the Analytics account you've linked to AdSense.
- Click the Admin tab at the top right of any Analytics page.
- If you are not already on the "Account Administration" screen, click Accounts List.
- Click the name of your account.
- Click the Data Sources tab.
- Click the AdSense tab.
You’ve now opened the AdSense integration management page. Here you can get the AdSense Analytics code (ASAC) snippet(s) for your non-primary properties, change your primary property, or unlink your AdSense account.