- I received a notification. What do I need to do next?
- What happens if I don't make changes within 3 days?
- What if I need more than 3 days to complete the changes?
- I need clarification regarding the policy that my site is violating. What should I do?
The notification you received should contain details regarding the policy issue and an example page on which we found the issue. Please read the notification carefully and make any appropriate changes to your site to resolve the issue. Sometimes it can be resolved by removing violating content or removing Google ads from those pages. In other cases, it may require changing the implementation of your ads. Keep in mind that the example page we provide is just an example, and you should review your entire site to ensure that the same issue doesn't continue to exist on other pages.
We will automatically review your site again after 3 business days, so there's no need for you to contact us and inform us of your changes.
Your site will be reviewed again after 3 days from which you received your notification. If we find that the violation still exists, then we will disable ad serving to your site.
If you missed the deadline and ad serving has already been disabled to your site, please make the appropriate changes and then contact us for reconsideration.
We are unable to grant additional time for you to make changes. If you can't complete your changes within 3 days, ad serving will be disabled to your site. However, even though ad serving will be disabled, you may continue to update your site and contact us for reconsideration after your changes are complete.
Please search this Help Center or visit our Help Forum to find additional clarification on our policies. If you'd like further clarification or to view examples of our policies, please visit our online resources:
- AdSense Terms and Conditions
- Common questions about our program policies
- Policy-related posts in our blog
- Policy-related discussions on our Help Forum
- Quality Guidelines for Webmasters