The first thing you'll see when you sign into your account is the Home tab, including an overview of your account performance. The Home tab is also where you access payment information, messages, account settings, and additional resources.
Highlights of the Overview pageThe Overview page is the default view of your account, containing basic earnings and performance information.
- Earnings overview: In the earnings overview section you can quickly see your earnings for the current day, your unpaid earnings, and your most recent payment.
- Performance summary: The performance summary section gives you an overview of your recent performance by product. If you’ve linked your AdSense and Google Analytics accounts, you can access your Google Analytics account directly from here.
- Quick reports and saved reports: You can jump quickly to commonly used reports, such as this month, by custom channel, or reports you've saved from this section of the Home tab.
Home tab pages:
Navigate to other sections of the Home tab using the links in the sidebar.
- Payments: View a history of your payments
- Messages: View account notifications, optimization tips, and more.
- Account settings: Contains most of your common account actions and personal information, like your payment address.
- Resources: Brings blog posts, videos, help, and other top resources right into your account.