- Log in to your account at www.arsys.es by entering your username and password.
- Click View products (Ver sus productos).
- In the central table, select the website you want to use with Google Apps and click the control panel button(key) to its right.
- Under the header Web, click DNS.
- Under the header DNS, click Add DNS (Añadir entrada DNS).
- In the area DNS entry (Entrada DNS), enter the name of your domain.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- In the column Type, select MX 10.
- In the Value field, enter the full name of the server, ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM, and click Add.
- Remove the entry for the Arsys.es MX resord: smtp-02.servidoresdns.net.
- Repeat to add all servers and their priorities from the MX record values table.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.