This page explains how to unlock your domain with particular providers. If you don't see your provider listed, contact their support center for assistance.
To manually unlock your domain name with GoDaddy's domain control center, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console. Use your reseller account username and password.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Advanced DNS settings. This will take you away from Google and to a GoDaddy login page.
- Log in to the Domain Control Center.
- Use the checkbox to select the domain name that you want to unlock.
- Above your list of domains, click Locking.
- Select Unlock.
- Click OK.
To unlock your domain with eNom, please contact the eNom support team to request this action. You can reach eNom.com support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unlock your domain with Domaindiscount24.com, please contact the Domaindiscount24.com support team to request this action. You can reach Domaindiscount24.com support via email at email@example.com.