- Log in to your account for your domain at www.mydomain.com/
- Log in to your account for your domain at http://myhosting.com.
- Go to http://myhosting.com.
- Click on the Account link at the top of the page.
- Log in with your Domain Name and Password.
- Click on the Domain Name tab.
- Click DNS Management in the left-hand pane.
- Click the Manage DNS button.
- Delete the existing MAIL (MX) RECORDS.
- Enter new MX records using the examples listed in the MX record values table.
- Click Save.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.