- Log in to your account at dynadot.com.
- Click on the domain that you wish to change the MX records, and click Select Name Servers.
- Scroll down to Dynadot DNS MX Records section.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Use Dynadot DNS and you are ready.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.