cPanel is an administration tool that some domain providers make available for managing your web domain. The steps below explain how to create MX records for a domain managed using cPanel.
- Log in to the cPanel administrative console.
- From the Mail section of the page, select MX Entry.
- In the Email Routing box, select Remote Mail Exchanger and click Change.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Add New Record.
- To add MX records for the additional servers, repeat steps 4 to 6 for those servers. Give backup servers a lower priority than the primary email server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.