- Log in to your account at No-IP.com.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Find the top entry for the domain you'd like to use with Google Apps, and click Modify.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view Mail Options.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.