There are two ways to create MX records for the Google Apps mail servers when GoDaddy hosts your domain:
- Use GoDaddy's configuration tool to automatically create the necessary Google Apps MX records. Log into the configuration tool at http://integrate.godaddy.com/google/gmail-domain.aspx.
- Manually create the Google Apps MX records by following the steps below.
To manually create MX records for a domain hosted by GoDaddy:
- Log in to your account at http://www.godaddy.com by clicking the My Account tab.
- Under the Domains header, find the domain you're using with Google Apps. Click (Advanced Details) to the right of this domain.
- Under the DNS Manager header, click Launch.
- In the MX (Mail Exchanger) section, click Quick Add.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table with an @ sign in the Host field and the destination in the Points to field.
- Repeat for each of the five servers.
- Once you've added all five MX records in the table, click Save Zone File at the top or the bottom of the page.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.