The Admin console gives you the flexibility to edit a user's name, password, and privileges, among other things, whenever you need to.
Here's how to edit an existing user:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Find the user account. You can either search or browse:
- Search: Enter the user name in the search box at the top of the Google Admin console, then click Search accounts.
- Browse: Click Users..
Select an organization from the organizational structure on the left.
- Click the row for the user account to display the user information page.
- Use the appropriate links to edit different parts of the user's profile.
- Click Save Changes.