- Log in to your account at dns.upperlink.com.ng.
- From the Domain list, click on Manage Domain DNS for the domain name you want to modify or add MX records.
- Remove all existing MX records.
- Enter the following information into the fields using MX records values as a guide:
- Do not change anything under the Zone Name fields.
- Under Zone Type select MX from the drop down.
- Under Zone Value and MX Priority enter the values listed in the table below.
- Click Save and you are done.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.