When you set up URL forwarding, you may make changes that allow users to enter yourdomain.com and arrive at their pages at www.yourdomain.com. You do this by redirecting the naked domain within the Google Admin console.
To do this:
- In the Google Admin console, click on the Domain settings tab.
- Click the Domain names subtab.
- Click the Redirect your naked domain link:
- On the subsequent page, enter the sub-domain where you want to send users (typically: www) and click Continue.
- Follow the steps provided in the Google Admin console to update your A records:
- Once finished, click I've completed these steps. Your naked domain will redirect to its World Wide Web location once the records have propagated. This can take between 24 and 48 hours.