The Audit Log's Marketplace Login Activity page lists when a user successfully logs in to Google Apps Marketplace applications installed in your account. Before you start, make sure you have set up your Marketplace login activity log and understand this audit log's parameters.
Each auto log entry describes a user's successful Marketplace login activity including the Marketplace application's name, the user's primary email address, and the activity's date.
- Event Name — Identifies the audit log is auditing a login activity as compared to an Admin console activity.
- Application — The specific installed Google Apps Marketplace application the user has successfully accessed.
- User — Identifies the primary email address of the user who successfully logged into the Marketplace application, or identifies the OAuth 1.0 2LO consumer_key of the requester.
- Date — Is the date when the login activity occurred.
Note: In most cases, seeing login activity information in the Audit Log can have a delay of less than 10 minutes from the time the login activity actually happened.
To create a custom filter:
- Application — Select one or all Marketplace applications you want to include in your audit log.
- User -- To see a specific user's login activities, enter the user's primary email address or the OAuth 1.0 2LO consumer_key of the requester. Only users or requesters associated with your account can be in an audit log.
- Start date — Set the earliest beginning of the range of time the log shows for the login activity. The minimum start date is today.
- End date — Set the end of the range of time shown for a login activity. This can be today or any date after the Start date.
- Reset -- Use Reset to revert to the default filter setting. The default filter lists all Marketplace login activities. And the default end date is today, your current date.