Now that you understand email aliases, to create them:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Find the user account. You can either search or browse:
- Search: Enter the user name in the search box at the top of the Google Admin console, then click Search accounts.
- Browse: Click Users. If you created an organizational structure, select an organization from the organizational structure on the left.
- Click the row for the user account to display the user information page.
- Click Add a nickname.
- Enter the user name in the Add a nickname text box. The user name will be the portion of the user's email address that appears before the @ sign.
- Select the domain for the nickname. If you have secondary domains associated with your Google Apps account, the field to the right of the @ sign is a drop-down list with the available domains. The domain you select will be the portion of the user's email address that appears after the @ sign. (If you have a domain alias for your primary domain, every email address in the primary domain automatically has an email alias address in the alias domain.)
- Click Save changes. It can take up to 24 hours for the alias to become available.