- Log in to your account at www.register.com.>>
- Under the blue My Accounts tab, click the domain that you're using with Google Apps.>>
- Scroll down to the Advanced Technical Settings heading and click Edit TXT Records (SPF).>>
- Leave the Host Name field blank (for domain verification or an SPF record) or enter the text from the DNS Host name (TXT record name) field in the Google Apps control panel (for DKIM signing).>>
- Enter the TXT records using the examples listed in the TXT record values table, depending on the type of TXT record you are creating.
- Click Continue.>>
- Review your changes and click Continue.>>
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot TXT records to fix your DNS setup.