Every user belongs to one organizational unit, and that unit determines which Google Apps services he or she has access to. (Learn more about controlling user access to Google Apps services.)
To change the services available to a particular user, you move his or her account to an organizational unit that provides access to the appropriate set of services.
To move a user account to an organizational unit:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Users.
- In the organization tree, highlight the organizational unit that the user currently belongs to. If the user was not assigned to a specific organizational unit when his or her account was created, the account is in the top-level organizational unit.
In the new Admin console, click to see organizational units and filter criteria.
- Click the check box next to the name of the user to move.
- In the new Admin console, click . In the classic Admin console, click Move to.
- Choose the new organizational unit from the dialog box.
- In the new Admin console, click OK. In the classic Admin console, click Move to organization.