These steps explain how to create a TXT record using eNom's administrator tools. If you are verifying your ownership of a new domain, the Google sign-up process offers the option to authorize Google to access eNom and verify domain ownership on your behalf.
If you're offered that option, follow the on-screen instructions for the easy three-step verification. If you have issues with the automated verification, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account at www.enomcentral.com.
- Select My Domains from the Domains drop-down menu in the top navigation bar.
- Select Host Records from the Manage Domain drop-down in the middle of the page.
- On the Edit Host Records page, if there's not already a blank row, click the + new row button to add a new host record row.
- In the new row, leave the Host Name field blank (for domain verification or an SPF record) or enter the text from the DNS Host name (TXT record name) field in the Google Admin console (for DKIM signing).
- Select TXT from the Record Type drop-down menu.
- In the Address field, enter the value from the TXT record values table, depending on the type of TXT record you are creating.
- Click the save button.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot TXT records to fix your DNS setup.