Track your payment balance
You can track your payment balance and view payout information within your Google Checkout account at any time on the Payouts tab.
Your Payouts page displays the following information:
- Starting Balance: Funds still owed to you from previous revenue share.
- Purchases: Recent revenue share eligible for payout to you.
- Other Activity: Revenue share refunds that occur when the purchase of your content is refunded or results in a chargeback.
- Payout: Funds that Google initiated to your bank account.
- Ending Balance: The remaining payout balance for your account. Your ending balance may not be zero after every payout if your account has a monthly payout limit and/or payout reserve. Also, the ending balance may be negative if a customer is refunded for the purchase of your content when you have zero balance.
By clicking the amounts under the 'Purchases', 'Other activity' and 'Payouts' columns, you can review each credit or debit to your account.
Payout and transaction details reports
The Google Checkout Merchant Center allows you to download different reports to view payout information.
- Payout details report: view all of the revenue share paid out on a given day. The report contains revenue share that occurred two days ago and revenue share refunds for refunds that were issued one day ago.
- Transaction details report: a summary of the different types of transactions that occurred on single day: revenue share, revenue share refunds and payouts. The type of transaction will be noted in the 'Type' column.
To generate the 'Payout details' or 'Transaction details' report:
- Sign in to your Google Checkout account.
- Click the Payouts tab.
- At the bottom of the 'Payout Summary' page, select the option 'Payout details' or 'Transaction details' in the 'Download data to spreadsheet (.csv)' section.
- Choose the date for which you would like to receive payout or transaction details.
- Click Download.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Open the file in a spreadsheet program.
You can access these reports within your account for dates up to two months in the past.