If your customer is currently in a 30 day trial, you can either:
Transfer your customer into a reseller 30 day trial. See see 30 day free trial details for resellers for more information.
- Transfer your customer to a new reseller-managed Google Apps for Business subscription.
If your customer has completed a Google Apps for Business 30 day trial:
- You can only transfer your customer into a new reseller-managed Google Apps for Business subscription.
The transferred account is treated as a new Google Apps for Business subscription and you, the reseller, are billed for the user licenses. Depending on the type of account the customer had before the transfer, Google may refund the customer for the remaining period of service in the Google-managed account:
- If the customer had an annual pre-pay billing account before the transfer, the customer will receive a refund for the remaining period of service in the account.
- If the customer had a monthly post-pay billing account before the transfer, the customer will not receive a refund. Instead, the remaining commitment (if any) will be canceled and the closeout charge will not be applied.
- If the customer is transferring from a reseller on the annual pre-pay billing to a monthly post-pay reseller, no refund will be provided by Google.
Here is an example of what happens when a Google-managed Google Apps for Business account with 4 remaining months in their monthly post-pay subscription is transferred to a reseller.