Once the Google Apps authorized reseller enrollment process is complete, you are ready to finish setting up your reseller tools. Use these tools to order new customers, manage your customer's needs, access your order history, receive your invoices, and use support resources.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console for your reseller domain. Except for the Reseller Tools, the Admin console offers the same product edition features found in similar Google Apps accounts.
Note: The Postini Services product is not available to resellers in an Authorized Reseller configuration. In a customer's account when activating the Postini Services, the administrator completing this activation and agreeing to the Postini Services Terms of Service agreement must be the customer's account administrator. This service can not be activated by a reseller administrator.
- For the reseller tools, click Reseller Tools on the Admin console.
The three reseller tool sets are Customers, Reseller Information, and Support.
- The Customers tool set manages customer provisioning and deployment.
Customer List -- Lets you add or transfer a new customer and the page lists your existing customers. Each customer name is linked to additional information about this customer, and, if enabled, this customer's information page lets you access the customer's Admin console. In addition, the search results from the "Search customers" button at the top of the reseller tools panel, are displayed in the Customer List. If the customer name used in the search query is not registered to the reseller, the resulting Customer List is empty. For more information about searching for customers, see Searching for a customer.
Customer Settings -- Lets you customize your reseller resources for all of your customers. This includes language, timezones, web pages to purchase more user accounts and get support information.
- The Reseller Information tool set lists your reseller settings, order history, your current invoice, and invoice archive.
General settings -- These settings are your basic account information and include your reseller name used in your customer's Admin console, your name for email notifications, and your billing information.
Order history -- Holds a full history of your customer and user seat orders organized by month
Invoices -- Has your current invoice and your invoice archive
- The Support page has your reseller Priority Customer PIN, and lists your support resources. These include the Reseller FAQs, the Admin Help Center and help forums, and end user discussion groups.