On the Invoices tab, located on the Billing summary page, you can see information about your past and current invoices. You can also:
Filter your invoices
On the gray bar, just below the Invoices tab, you’ll see the Open and past due invoices drop down menu. Click this menu to filter your invoices. You’ll see the Invoices view as the default on your Billing summary page.
Open and print invoices
Every invoice number is a link that opens to a more detailed view of that invoice’s activity. This might include applied payments or addresses where the invoice was mailed. You can download or print any invoice by clicking the download icon next to the invoice number.
Learn more about the billing scorecard on the upper half of the page.
Understand your invoices
Not sure how to read the information about your invoices? Here’s what you'll need to know:
- Amount paid - The amount of your payments. They may be broken up or combined so that we can match them to your invoices.
- Canceled - This means your invoice has been canceled. You should see a new invoice number above this line, showing the new invoice number that replaces this one.
- Balance - The amount you still owe for this invoice.
- Day(s) past due - How many days your payment is past due, if any.
- Download icon - Click this icon next to any invoice that you’d like to download, export or print.
- Due date - The date that the payment is due for the invoice. The span of time between the period end date and your due date will depend on your payment terms with Google.
- Invoice amount - The total amount of the invoice.
- Invoice number - Click the hyper-linked invoice number for more details about each invoice. You'll also be able to print a copy.
- Period ending - The last day of the invoice period.
- Replaces invoice # - If this invoice replaces a previously canceled invoice, this is the number of the previously canceled invoice.
Learn more about viewing your transaction history.