You can cancel your Google Apps subscription at any time by following these directions:
- Sign in to your Google Apps control panel https://www.google.com/a/your_domain.com (Replace 'your_domain.com' with your actual domain name).
- Select Domain Settings > Subscriptions & Billing.
- Click the link reading Cancel Google Apps for Business.
- On the following page, you will have a few options depending on your current number of seats and you may see additional information depending on which billing plan you selected.
- Downgrade to Google Apps (free edition) - You will lose the advanced features of Google Apps for Business including support. You can only do this if you have fewer than 10 users.
- Closeout charge - If you are on an annual plan, you are responsible for the value of the remainder of your annual plan. We will add the remaining value of your contract to your monthly bill to the end of the annual plan. A summary of the closeout cost calculation will appear below this item.
If you have funds remaining, please contact us to request a refund any time after you've cancelled your account. We'll arrange a refund with you based on your form of payment.