If your payment is declined, we might suspend your Google billing account until the problem has been resolved.Why was my payment declined?
When a payment is declined, we'll put an alert in your Google billing account letting you know about the decline. The alert may include any information your bank provided about why the payment was declined, and it'll also tell you how to activate your service again. We'll also send you an email with the same information.
You can also visit your billing summary page to see the reason for the declined payment, plus the date and amount:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Do one of the following:
- Along shaded bar at the top of the billing summary table, click Detailed.
- Find and click the Payment declined link in the table.
Here are the most common reasons for declined automatic bank account payments:
- Insufficient funds: Make sure that your bank account has enough money to cover the charge.
- Bank details: Make sure that the bank account number and bank name you provided on your Billing settings page are correct.
- Billing address: Check the billing address you entered for your bank account on your Billings settings page. In order for your payment to be processed, this address needs to exactly match the address that your bank has on file for you.
If you have enough funds and both your bank details and billing address are correct, please contact your bank to learn why your payment was declined.
To reactivate your account, please make a payment for the amount of your outstanding balance, which will be shown when you're making your payment. Your service will automatically start running as soon as our system begins processing your payment, typically within the next 24 hours. You'll know your service running when you see Payment in progress or Payment on your Transaction history page.