You can set up Google Apps for your domain quickly and easily with the Google Apps setup wizard, which is available in your Google Admin console. The setup wizard is ideal for configuring Google Apps for small and medium businesses, and for running a Google Apps pilot with a few users.Use the setup wizard to:
- Set up Google Apps core features, such as Gmail
- Move all your users to Google Apps now
- Evaluate Google Apps with just a few users
If you already have a Google Apps account:
Our easy-to-use wizard will walk you through all the steps in the setup process, without disrupting your web site or email system. Here's what you'll do:
- Verify domain ownership
- Create users
- Run a pilot if you need to test the product or deployment process
- Activate email and setting up access on mobile phones
- Decide whether to migrate your old data, and how much to migrate
- Add core Google apps such as Calendar, Drive, and Sites
- Add apps from the Google Apps Marketplace to make your business more productive
With our setup wizard, your Google Apps deployment is quick and easy. In fact, most businesses with up to 50 users can deploy Google Apps in less than an hour. However, depending on your organization's size, complexity, and business needs, you may want to first pilot Google Apps with a few users and train your users before switching over to Google Apps. The Google Apps setup wizard will guide you through these different scenarios.
As a Google Apps for Business customer, you'll have access to our support team during the setup process. Google Apps partners are also available if you require assistance with data migration, training, and integrating Google Apps into your IT system.
Ready to get started?
Go to http://www.google.com/a to sign up for your 30-day free trial.